You have no items in your shopping cart.
Stack Clubman Linear Potentiometers provide excellent value for motorsport monitoring and measurement tasks offering sound repeatability, reliability, linearity and environmental performance. Featuring IP65 sealing, equipped with self-aligning spherical bearings, and available in stroke lengths from 50-200 mm (2-8 in.), these position sensors are pre-terminated for use with Stack data systems monitoring parameters such as damper (shock) position, pedal inputs, steering angle, aerodynamic surface deflection, and actuator travel.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Total Electrical Travel: 100 mm (4 in.)
- Retracted Mounting Distance: 228 mm (9 in.)
- Anodised Aluminium Housing, IP65 Sealed.
- Body Length: 189 mm (7.4 in.), Body Width: 13 mm (0.5 in.)
- Spherical Bearing Mounting Hole Size: 5 mm (0.197 in.)
- Pre-terminated cable with Mini Sure Seal Connector. Length: 1,000 mm (39 in.)
- Linearity: +/- 0.1%
- Life: Greater than 25 million cycles
- Operating Temperature: -30 to +100 ºC (-22 to 212 ºF)
- Maximum Operating Speed: 5m/s
- SHIPPED WITH
California Prop 65 Warning