You have no items in your shopping cart.
STACK Professional Stepper Motor precision auxiliary instruments combine digital microprocessor accuracy with a high-precision stepper motor needle movement, to provide a new level of accuracy and reliability in 52mm gauges. They combine the durability and readability of 270° mechanical gauges with the easy installation and safe operation of conventional electric gauges. The 270° dialface together with the new white LED backlighting and illuminated needle ensure excellent readability day or night.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Fast, smooth stepper motor needle drive
- 270° full sweep movement for excellent readability
- Remotely mounted solid-state sensors keep hazardous fluids in the engine compartment
- Better than 2% accuracy
- All-electronic design for maximum reliability
- White LED through-the-dial backlighting
- SHIPPED WITH
Hi I'm looking for a 2 wire pyrometer that does not require a power source, one that only has the 2 probe sender wires hooking up to it. I'd like one 0-1600 F , 2 1/16". Its for a kenworth. Thanks!Thank you for your question. Years ago we did offer a pyrometer that did not require a 12v power source, unfortunately, we no longer have one available. All our current pyrometers require 12v power.Date published: 2018-11-27
California Prop 65 Warning