You have no items in your shopping cart.
The BVA-2100 is the ultimate electrical system tester specifically designed for the Heavy Duty market. Through the use of state of the art digital circuitry and a 400 amp True Load system , the BVA-2100 delivers the word's most accurate, reliable, and fastest testing results for batteries, charging systems, starting systems, and voltage drop testing for heavy duty applications.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Accurately pinpoints electrical system problems (battery, starter, alternator, wiring, and connections)
- Features advanced Digital Pulse Load (DPL) technology - patented test process and algorithm allowing operators of this product to rapidly measure a battery’s ability to provide adequate cranking power necessary to start the vehicle without the need for ti
- True-Load – This AutoMeter equipment is unique compared with other products on the market in that this tester has the ability to apply a known significant load (True-Load) directly through the tester connections allowing for a more rapid and accurate test
- V-Drop Technology – this unique AutoMeter feature utilizes a patented process to automate the measurement of voltage drop in the charging circuit during starter engagement to ensure vehicle systems are operating at peak performance. This test occurs with
- Includes internal battery charger, inductive amp clamp, and external volt leads
- Includes two separate and specific options for automotive and heavy-duty truck applications
- Quickly and accurately tests nearly all 6V and 12V batteries and battery banks up to 4 batteries and 24V (including AGM).
- Features liftgate testing - using AutoMeter's truck/trailer adapters, the BVA-2100 quickly isolates exact truck or trailer electrical system issues before they become a problem.
- No external power required - runs on rechargeable 6V SLA batter, which charges when cables are hooked up to the battery. Also includes its own 120 VAC battery charger.
- SHIPPED WITH
Does this come with the cart as shown in one of the pictures. Also do you ship to Canada.Thank you for your inquiry. The BVA2100 does not include a stand. The BVA2100K includes a stand: https://www.autometer.com/bva2100k-heavyduty-automated-electrical-system-analyzer-kit.html We do ship to Canada: AutoMeter is happy to accept international orders. We use UPS exclusively as our preferred shipper and charge a flat rate of $99.95 for international orders ($39.95 to Mexico and Canada). Please note, this does not cover applicable taxes, duties, fees, etc, which may be charged when the product enters your country. These are the responsibility of the purchaser and will not be paid by AutoMeter. If your country does not appear in our menu system, please call us at 815-895-8141 and we can assist you over the phone.Date published: 2019-07-02
Does this have a printer where I can get results?Thank you for your question. This unit is compatible with our AC-14 printer.Date published: 2019-03-22
LOOKING FOR REPLACEMENT BATTERY LEADSHi, the leads are available directly from us as model number 5039-1004-00. Please give us a call at 866-248-6356 for current pricing and to place an order. Thank you!Date published: 2018-08-09
can I get a replacement amp probe cable ? My cable is badHi Christine, thank you so much for contacting us. We sell the amp probes complete as the cable is part of the assembly. There is both an 11' and 20' version which you can see here: https://www.autometer.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=inductive+clamp+replacement#1&profile=products Hope this helps!Date published: 2018-05-22
Am I reading this correctly? It states it charges.Never mind. I think I answered my own question. The charger it mentions which comes with it charges and internal battery, not the car battery. Date published: 2018-02-04
Can you purchase the BVA2100 with a printer but without the stand ? All of our stores already have a BVA36 and a stand and we would be upgrading the unitHi John, thank you so much for contacting us. While we haven't packaged one together that way yet, the AC-14 printer is indeed available separately: http://www.autometer.com/ac-14-modular-internal-ir-printer.html This would allow you to put together the two pieces you need without having to purchase the cart with it. Hope this helps!Date published: 2017-11-15
California Prop 65 Warning