You have no items in your shopping cart.
Hand held battery and electrical system tester with an on-board 40 Amp load for most battery and electrical systems. Preforms complete electrical system test in less than two minutes. Preforms voltage drop tests with included external leads.
- Best of Both Worlds - Accuracy via Patented Resistance Load & Test
- Battery Tester + Menu Driven Wire Integrity Test for any Gauge Wire
- Customer communication with optional PR-12 infrared printer or PC cable
- Stores the last 50 tests in memory
- 64 character 4 line LCD screen
- 30" - 16 gauge leads
- Tests flooded and AGM batteries
- Tests discharged batteries
- Tough plastic case with rubber easy-grip boot
- Reverse polarity protection
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Tests flooded, deep cycle, and AGM batteries with CCA range of 100-1600 - also detects discharged batteries, bad cells, and has built in reverse polarity protection.
- Features AutoMeter's V-Drop Technology – this unique AutoMeter feature utilizes a patented process to automate the measurement of voltage drop in the charging circuit during starter engagement to ensure vehicle systems are operating at peak performance. T
- Unlike competitor models, AutoMeter testers only require a single technician to run a full electrical system test due to our on-board 40 amp True Load cell. This eliminates the need to apply inconsistent loads, such as headlights, fans, etc. which makes o
- Automatically stores the last 100 tests in memory.
- 30" - 16 gauge leads with professional grade clamps that are easily field serviceable.
- Customer communication with optional PR-12 (external printer), PR-20 (bolt-on printer), or AC-12 (PC cable).
- English and Spanish language menus and test results.
- Battery test results include: Measured true CCA, voltage and percent of charge, and the battery's state of health (good, near end of life, or bad).
- Perfect tool box tester! Rugged engineered composite housing with protective rubber boot for years of service.
- Intuitive menu driven operation, transmitted via back lit LCD screen for ease of use.
- SHIPPED WITH
what does these mean when my BVA 350 displays low voltage when battery is good.Battery voltage is about 12.6vHi Nowee, thank you so much for contacting us. That can be caused by a less than ideal connection with the battery itself. If your multimeter verifies 12.6v on the lead posts but the tester is not seeing it, verify that you've got good contact between the clamps and the battery. That could also be related to the internal 9v battery on the tester itself. Definitely worth swapping it out if there are irregular readings. Hope this helps!Date published: 2018-01-31
California Prop 65 Warning