You have no items in your shopping cart.
One of the most technologically advanced handheld testers currently available; the BVA-230 sets the bar for accuracy, speed and ease of use. Using our patented Digital Pulse Load™ technology to deliver a BCI compliant true load test, the BVA-230 can precisely diagnose the battery, starting and charging system in under 82 seconds. This unit is AGM optimized for compatibility with nearly all battery types. This adds up to a tester that in many cases delivers a superior test result to even traditional Carbon Pile testers. A convenient USB output allows test data to be displayed as an Excel™ spreadsheet for nearly unlimited storage capacity and data analysis as well as easy software updates. Featuring a menu system revised to eliminate extra steps, nearly anyone can pick up the unit and use it right out of the box. Enhanced customer communications and “next step” messages aid in diagnosis and enhance credibility.
- Best of Both Worlds - Accuracy via Patented Resistance & Load Test
- Fully Automated Load
- Tests most battery and electrical systems - Flooded, AGM, Marine, AGM Marine
- CCA and AH battery tests
- Export data to PC memory for unlimited test results storage
- Optimized customer communication for faster/better interaction
- Mini USB Port
- Easy-Link communication to PC via USB to optional AMP Link software (AC-62)
- Self Diagnostics for improved reliability
- Reverse polarity protected
- 64 Character backlit LCD screen
- Customer communication via optional USB PC cable or infrared pinter
- Convenient clamp storage