You have no items in your shopping cart.
The BVA-200s is a durable hand held battery and electrical system tester with an on-board 120 amp load for heavy use in a professional shop environment. This tester comes with a rugged anodized aluminum housing, rubber hand grip, and 6 gauge leads with heavy duty clamps. Performs a complete electrical system test in 82 seconds!
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Tests 6V and 12V flooded and AGM batteries rated between 100-1600 CCA or 10-265 AH. Tests starting/charging circuits, discharged batteries, and detects bad cells.
- Automatically stores results of last 150 completed tests for easy review. Wirelessly communicates to optional test results printer via infrared or outputs to PC via AC-12 cable.
- Unlike competitor models, AutoMeter testers only require a single technician to run a full electrical system test due to our on-board 120 amp True Load cell. This eliminates the need to apply inconsistent loads, such as headlights, fans, etc. which makes
- English and Spanish language menus and test results.
- Charging system test results measure alternator current output, voltage regulation, and diode ripple delivering a pass or fail result.
- Advanced Digital Pulse Load (DPL) technology - patented test process and algorithm allowing operators of this product to rapidly measure a battery’s ability to provide adequate cranking power necessary to start the vehicle without the need for time consum
- True-Load – This AutoMeter equipment is unique compared with other products on the market in that this tester has the ability to apply a known significant load (True-Load) directly through the tester connections allowing for a more rapid and accurate test
- 16 Gauge, 20" leads with professional grade clamps that are easily field serviceable
- Intuitive menu driven operation, transmitted via backlit LCD screen for ease of use.
- SHIPPED WITH
we are having troubles with the CCA information that this Tester is providing. We have 100 of this Tester that we are using since 2010. Do we need to so any maintainace after so many years?Thank you so much for contacting us. These testers are designed for very heavy, continuous usage over a long period of time in harsh shop environments. While there isn't a scheduled maintenance period on them, after 8 years of professional usage, it may be worthwhile to have our team inspect any units that seem to be malfunctioning. It's not uncommon for our testers to go significantly longer than that with little more than occasional test lead replacements. If you'd like to set up an inspection, please give our tech team a call at 815.895.8141 and we will help to facilitate that for you. Thank you!Date published: 2018-05-14
Does the BVA-200s system analyzer come with a certificate of calibration?Hi Steve, thank you for the question. There is no actual certificate of calibration that we ship with the unit. If you can send us an email through the link provided below with some specifics on what you're looking for, we'll do our best to provide what we can. http://www.autometer.com/resources/index/ask_a_questionDate published: 2018-04-24
California Prop 65 Warning