You have no items in your shopping cart.
The 120 volt BusPro-660 model multi-station 5 amp smart chargers are specifically optimized for use with AGM (Absorbent Glass Mat) Batteries. These completely automatic charging stations are ideal for fleets, shops, and parts stores due to the advanced new circuitry designs and controls specifically designed for the proper and safe charging and maintenance of AGM batteries which makes overcharge impossible.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- 120 volt, 6 channel 5 amp smart charger
- AGM Optimized – AutoMeter’s engineers have worked closely with the leading Absorbent Glass Mat (AGM) battery manufacturers to develop the most effective and efficient charging practices for this unique battery type. Products featuring the AGM Optimized fe
- Capable of being mounted on a shop wall to help reduce clutter and free up vital floor space. Heavy duty wall mounting brackets and 6' leads per channel come standard.
- Includes six 5 amp transformer stations which can be"doubled up" for quicker 10 amp charging to save time or split out to double the charger’s capacity at a lower 2.5 amp charge rate.
- Utilizes two LED lights per channel to visibly indicate: 1) Battery is connected, charging, and is less than 70% charged. 2) Battery is connected, charging, and is at least 70% charged. 3) Battery is fully charged and being maintained at that level. 4) Ba
- Charging at each station is micro-controlled and helps remove sulfation from batteries connected to the BusPro 660 unit.
- Up to three BusPro units can be daisy chained to one another via integrated 3 prong power outlet on unit, utilizing only one wall outlet.
- Completely automatic "smart" charging with advanced circuitry enables station independent, safe charging that automatically adjusts the voltage/current relationship in order to maintain the battery at full charge.
- SHIPPED WITH
Can this charger be used on Sealed Lead Acid batteries without overcharging them ?Hi Dave, thank you so much for your question. This charger will work perfectly with 12v SLA batteries and will not overcharge. Hope this helps!Date published: 2018-07-06
California Prop 65 Warning