You have no items in your shopping cart.
BusPro Series chargers utilize individual transformers and microprocessors for both low and high volume battery charging applications. This allows each channel to work independently and charge the battery correctly and in a timely manner. The BusPro-600S has a 5 amp per channel maximum with a 110 volt AC input. This unit has two LED lights per channel to visibly indicate whether the unit is connected, charging, topping off, completed charging, or a bad or reverse connection. The BusPro-600s prevents overcharging and removes sulfation by means of a micro-controlled pulse current.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- 5 amp per channel maximum with a 120 volt AC input.
- Utilizes two LED lights per channel to visibly indicate: 1) Battery is connected, charging, and is less than 70% charged. 2) Battery is connected, charging, and is at least 70% charged. 3) Battery is fully charged and being maintained at that level. 4) Ba
- Features 6 charging stations which are ideal for commercial businesses needing to charge multiple batteries at once
- Capable of being mounted on a shop wall to help reduce clutter and free up vital floor space. Heavy duty wall mounting brackets and 6' leads per channel come standard.
- Will not overcharge/overstress battery
- Up to three BusPro units can be daisy chained to one another via integrated 3 prong power outlet on unit, utilizing only one wall outlet.
- Completely automatic "smart" charging with advanced circuitry enables station independent, safe charging that automatically adjusts the voltage/current relationship in order to maintain the battery at full charge.
- SHIPPED WITH
what is de difference between buss pro 600 and buss pro 600s?Thank you for your question. The BusPro600 is obsoleted and has been replaced by the BusPro600sDate published: 2019-07-25
Does bus pro 600s desulphate batteries on charge?Thank you for your question. Yes, the BusPro-600s prevents overcharging and removes sulfation by means of a micro-controlled pulse current.Date published: 2019-02-27
Hi, I would like to know if your product can charge batteries with 8Volt, like for example: Tojan T-875, GelEnergy, and West Marine Gel Deep Cycle 97? Regards, MajidThank you so much for contacting us. While this particular charger is ideal for 12v applications, it is not compatible with 8v batteries. For 8v batteries we would recommend using the BEX-5000 smart charger which is compatible with 6, 8,12 and 16v batteries that are flooded, AGM or gel cell: https://www.autometer.com/battery-extender-6-8-12-16v-5a.html Hope this helps!Date published: 2018-06-20
are theses 12 volts and can I hook up 6 12 volt batteries at 1 time is there an auto cutoff sw for each set of clamps offHi there, thank you for connecting with us. The BUSPRO-600S will charge and maintain 6 x 12 volt batteries at once. There is no auto-shutoff, but the unit maintains a full charge at all times, using advanced technology and preventing an overcharge.Date published: 2018-03-05
were can I find the parts diagram for my charger bus-pro 620sHi Al, thank you so much for your question. You'll want to give our tech team a call at 866.248.6357. While we don't publish a parts diagram, we can help you locate anything you'd need for your charger. Hope this helps!Date published: 2018-02-23
Can I hook two 6v gel batteries together to charge at one stationThank you so much for contacting us. We would not recommend using this charger for 6v batteries. The best option in our lineup is the BEX-5000 charger, which will automatically charge 6v, 8v, 12v and 16v batteries, whether they are flooded, Gel or AGM: https://www.autometer.com/battery-extender-6-8-12-16v-5a.html Hope this helps!Date published: 2018-02-07
Will this charge AGM batteries?Yes, it will. This is a great charger. We have 6 units in operation and have been using them for over 3 years.Date published: 2018-01-20
California Prop 65 Warning