Eleven years ago, Freddy Gutierrez bought this 1968 Chevelle as a project car. As time went on, he realized this project was a little more than what he could handle. Last year, it was rescued by the Garage Squad, who did a great job of getting this classic back on the road.
- 396 BBC with a TH350 trans with shift kit
- AutoMeter Sport Comp gauges
- Tubular control arms all around
- Disc brakes front and back
- Beautiful paint and body work by Izzy Mendoza of Plano, Illinois
- Interior by Gary Dunow of Yorkville, Illinois
- Buffed and waxed by Bobby Lopez of Lopez and Sons Customs