You have no items in your shopping cart.
STACK Professional GPS Speedometers utilize the latest satellite signal technology to simplify instrument installation and accurately register vehicle speed. The included high-speed (10 Hz) omnidirectional micro antenna offers exceptional mounting versatility and eliminates the need for recalibrations associated with conventional speedometers when making adjustments to vehicle gearing or wheel circumference. Inboard configurable LED digital display indicates odometer, trip odometer, time/date, position coordinates, heading data, compass, peak speed recall, and performance meter acceleration and braking tests.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Crisp white LED through-the-dial lighting provides clear visibility during nighttime use
- Included omnidirectional 10 Hz antenna (10 samples per second) with a 4.8m lead, required for operation. The dimensions for the antenna are quite small (38mm x 34mm x 13mm) allowing it to be easily hidden.
- No calibration necessary. Connect only antenna, instrument power, illumination power, and ground/earth to enable operation.
- Configurable inboard digital display indicates odometer, trip odometer, date/time, position coordinates, vehicle heading, peak speed recall, and performance tests for acceleration and braking.
- Gauge kit includes GPS antenna, multi-terminal wiring connector, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- 12 and 16 volt system compatible for application on a wide variety of performance applications
- No calibration required
- SHIPPED WITH
California Prop 65 Warning