You have no items in your shopping cart.
The latest in technology and the easiest possible way to add a highly accurate speedometer to your vehicle. AutoMeter’s advanced GPS Speedometers require no interface with your vehicle aside from power and ground. Their ultra fast, omnidirectional micro antenna is included for true plug and play functionality and never requires calibration. Configurable Rally Nav display shows odometer, trip odometer, time/date, GPS coordinates, heading info, compass, and peak speed recall. Quite simply, the easiest, most accurate speedometer available.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Modern white LED through-the-dial lighting provides clear visibility during nighttime use
- These highly accurate GPS Speedometers include an omnidirectional 10 Hz antenna (10 samples per second) with a 16ft. cable, which is required for operation. The dimensions for the antenna are quite small (1.472 in. x 1.339 in. x 0.508 in.) allowing it to be easily hidden. The GPS antenna utilizes up to 3 GPS satellites simultaneously and samples 10 times per second
- No calibration is needed! Just wire up power, ground, and lighting, connect the antenna and you’re ready to go!
- The GPS Speedometer’s Rally Nav screen will display pertinent information such as odometer, trip odometer, date/time, GPS coordinates, directional heading, peak speed recall, 0-60 MPH, 60-0 MPH, and inclinometer (pitch and roll).
- Gauge kit includes GPS antenna, spade connectors for wiring, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, compatible with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- Plug and Play, no calibration required!
- Utilizes up to 3 GPS satellites simultaneously and samples 10 times per second
- SHIPPED WITH
Could the led light be changed out for a different colored one?Hi Tommy, thank you so much for contacting us. We could swap out the lighting circuitboard on the Phantom II gauges in our service department (or as a special order) for a small fee. We would be able to swap in either blue or green in place of the white. Hope this helps!Date published: 2018-05-14
California Prop 65 Warning