You have no items in your shopping cart.
The latest in technology and the easiest possible way to add a highly accurate speedometer to your vehicle. AutoMeter’s advanced GPS Speedometers require no interface with your vehicle aside from power and ground. Their ultra fast, omnidirectional micro antenna is included for true plug and play functionality and never requires calibration. Configurable Rally Nav display shows odometer, trip odometer, time/date, GPS coordinates, heading info, compass, and peak speed recall. Quite simply, the easiest, most accurate speedometer available.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- Display features: Time/Date, Cumulative Distance (odometer), Trip Distance (tripmeter), GPS Coordinates with Heading Info, Compass, and Peak Speed Recall
- These highly accurate GPS Speedometers include an omnidirectional 10 Hz antenna (10 samples per second) with a 16ft. cable, which is required for operation. The dimensions for the antenna are quite small (1.472 in. x 1.339 in. x 0.508 in.) allowing it to be easily hidden. The GPS antenna utilizes up to 3 GPS satellites simultaneously and samples 10 times per second
- Utilizes up to 3 GPS satellites simultaneously and samples 10 times per second
- Plug and Play, no calibration required!
- Features a digital odometer with two user selectable tripmeters
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, compatible with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- Gauge kit includes GPS antenna, spade connectors for wiring, bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- SHIPPED WITH
Bulb & Socket
- 3212 & 3220
- Red 3214 & Green 3215
- Bracket Included
Instructions omit the recommended fuse size for 12V or 16V installations. Please advise.Hi Mike, thank you for the question. We would recommend a 3 AMP fuse for either a 12V or 16V installation.Date published: 2018-09-11
What is the difference between this and the marine series as this black face matches the ones we already have in our boat?Thank you so much for contacting us. Aside from the obvious aesthetic differences, these gauges are not water sealed like our Marine gauges are. Hope this helps!Date published: 2019-05-25
California Prop 65 Warning