You have no items in your shopping cart.
The latest in technology and the easiest possible way to add a highly accurate speedometer to your vehicle. AutoMeter’s advanced GPS Speedometers require no interface with your vehicle aside from power and ground. Their ultra fast, omnidirectional micro antenna is included for true plug and play functionality and never requires calibration. Configurable Rally Nav display shows odometer, trip odometer, time/date, GPS coordinates, heading info, compass, and peak speed recall. Quite simply, the easiest, most accurate speedometer available.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- Display features: Time/Date, Cumulative Distance (odometer), Trip Distance (tripmeter), GPS Coordinates with Heading Info, Compass, and Peak Speed Recall
- These highly accurate GPS Speedometers include an omnidirectional 10 Hz antenna (10 samples per second) with a 16ft. cable, which is required for operation. The dimensions for the antenna are quite small (1.472 in. x 1.339 in. x 0.508 in.) allowing it to be easily hidden. The GPS antenna utilizes up to 3 GPS satellites simultaneously and samples 10 times per second
- Utilizes up to 3 GPS satellites simultaneously and samples 10 times per second
- Plug and Play, no calibration required!
- Features Vintage-Style Domed Lens.
- Features a digital odometer with two user selectable tripmeters
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, compatible with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- Gauge kit includes GPS antenna, spade connectors for wiring, bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- SHIPPED WITH
Bulb & Socket
- Red 3214 & Green 3215
- Bracket Included
Can the gps receiver be mounted under the dash facing up in a fiberglass car?Thank you for your question. No, we would only recommend mounting this where it will have a clear view of the sky. Mounting it with anything obstructing its line of sight to the satellites can cause the signal to become lost.Date published: 2019-09-26
Does the gps speedometer come with everything needed to make it work or do you have to buy other parts to make work and do you have to pay for gps signalThank you for the question. Yes, the 1749 GPS Speedometer will include everything except a wiring harness. The speedometer features 1/4" spade terminals on the back for power and ground and we'd recommend 18-20 gauge wire. No special subscription or access to the GPS satellites is required. With power and ground and a clear view to the sky for the antenna, the 1749 will function right out of the box without any set-up or calibration needed.Date published: 2018-12-26
Will your model 1749 speedometer mount in a 7/8" thick dash?Hi Dennis, thank you so much for contacting us. Unfortunately, with the included bracket you really wouldn't be able to use much more than about 1/2" thick panel. With that said, if you've got a little flat aluminum stock, you could certainly fabricate a bracket that would allow for mounting in a panel that thick. Hope this helps!Date published: 2018-07-24
I'm interested in this speedometer for a vintage motorcycle. does the sender unit require a direct line of sight for the satellite, or could it be mounted under a seat. Can the sender be mounted in a vertical position or must it be horizontal. Thank you so much for contacting us. For best result, you'll definitely want to make sure the antenna has line of sight with the sky. The antenna itself is very small (about 1" square), is waterproof, paintable and magnetic. It can also be mounted in any orientation. The one thing I would caution is the speedometer itself is not waterproof, and certainly could be damaged if the bike was caught out in the elements. They are designed to be used inside of a vehicle. Hope this helps!Date published: 2018-05-01
California Prop 65 Warning