You have no items in your shopping cart.
The latest in technology and the easiest possible way to add a highly accurate speedometer to your vehicle. AutoMeter’s advanced GPS Speedometers require no interface with your vehicle aside from power and ground. Their ultra fast, omnidirectional micro antenna is included for true plug and play functionality and never requires calibration. Configurable Rally Nav display shows odometer, trip odometer, time/date, GPS coordinates, heading info, compass, and peak speed recall. Quite simply, the easiest, most accurate speedometer available.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Modern white LED through-the-dial lighting provides clear visibility during nighttime use
- These highly accurate GPS Speedometers include an omnidirectional 10 Hz antenna (10 samples per second) with a 16ft. cable, which is required for operation. The dimensions for the antenna are quite small (1.472 in. x 1.339 in. x 0.508 in.) allowing it to be easily hidden. The GPS antenna utilizes up to 3 GPS satellites simultaneously and samples 10 times per second
- No calibration is needed! Just wire up power, ground, and lighting, connect the antenna and you’re ready to go!
- The GPS Speedometer’s Rally Nav screen will display pertinent information such as odometer, trip odometer, date/time, GPS coordinates, directional heading, peak speed recall, 0-60 MPH, 60-0 MPH, and inclinometer (pitch and roll).
- Gauge kit includes GPS antenna, spade connectors for wiring, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, compatible with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- Plug and Play, no calibration required!
- Utilizes up to 3 GPS satellites simultaneously and samples 10 times per second
- SHIPPED WITH
- GPS Antenna 5283
- Brackets Included
What color is the gauge at night? Can you change the led color to red?Thank you for your question. The gauge use white LEDs embedded on the circuit board so, unfortunately, they cannot be replaced or swapped out.Date published: 2019-09-12
can you toggle thru the display settings and set the display to "no display" where the readout would be dark with no data?Thank you so much for contacting us. While the display can be dimmed down, it cannot be disabled. Sorry for the bad news.Date published: 2018-05-01
California Prop 65 Warning