You have no items in your shopping cart.
Engines don’t like high water temperatures, Heat is the enemy of performance and reliability. Keep tabs on your temps with the most accurate, quickest responding water temperature gauge on the market. AutoMeter’s advanced bourdon tube meter movement provides unparalleled performance in the most demanding applications. A 6’ capillary tube and 1/2” NPT mounting nut are included.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- AutoMeter’s race proven mechanical instruments provide trusted accuracy while being simple to install
- No electrical system required for gauge operation - compatible with every street or race vehicle
- Mechanical movements provide accuracy and durability even in the harshest environments
- Gauge kit includes 1/2" NPT adapter, bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- SHIPPED WITH
- 1/2" NPT adapter/fitting.
- 6 ft. Capillary Tube
Bulb & Socket
- Red 3214 & Green 3215
I just got a 2606 temp gauge but I didn't get the mounting hardware, bulb, etc. with it can I get the associated parts that go with this temp gauge? How much $$?Thank you for your inquiry. Please call our Tech Support line directly in regards to parts missing from a new product: 866-248-6357.Date published: 2020-02-17
So is the fitting on the line 3/8 npt and it comes with a brass 1/2 npt adapter, or is it overall 1/2 npt? I don’t know why but the one that’s in my car is missing the fitting.Thank you for your question. The sealing nut on the line is 5/8"-18 CST. The gauge will also come with an optional 1/2" NPT adapter. However, you can use whatever thread adapter you need, it will just need one side to be a 5/8"-18 CST female.Date published: 2019-08-28
California Prop 65 Warning