You have no items in your shopping cart.
Engines don’t like high water temperatures, Heat is the enemy of performance and reliability. Keep tabs on your temps with the most accurate, quickest responding water temperature gauge on the market. AutoMeter’s advanced bourdon tube meter movement provides unparalleled performance in the most demanding applications. A 6’ capillary tube and 1/2” NPT mounting nut are included.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- AutoMeter’s race proven mechanical instruments provide trusted accuracy while being simple to install
- No electrical system required for gauge operation - compatible with every street or race vehicle
- Mechanical movements provide accuracy and durability even in the harshest environments
- Gauge kit includes 1/2" NPT adapter, bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- SHIPPED WITH
- 1/2" NPT adapter/fitting.
- 6 ft. Capillary Tube
Bulb & Socket
- Red 3214 & Green 3215
Hi Looking to buy either a 3332 or a 3333 please can you tell me the difference Thank you so much for the question. The 3332 features a 6 foot capillary tube and the 3333 features a 12 foot tube.Date published: 2018-12-30
Replacing after market 2 1/16" mech . water temp gauge with sport comp ,one I have now mounted in top of water pump seems to work fine .is that ok there ? Your recommendation needed what gauge , needs to be over 200 degreesThank you so much for contacting us. Mounting the probe on top of the water pump is a common installation location and should work perfectly. Hope this helps!Date published: 2018-12-30
California Prop 65 Warning