You have no items in your shopping cart.
Engines don’t like high water temperatures, Heat is the enemy of performance and reliability. Keep tabs on your temps with the most accurate, quickest responding water temperature gauge on the market. AutoMeter’s advanced bourdon tube meter movement provides unparalleled performance in the most demanding applications. A 6’ capillary tube and 1/2” NPT mounting nut are included.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- AutoMeter’s race proven mechanical instruments provide trusted accuracy while being simple to install
- No electrical system required for gauge operation - compatible with every street or race vehicle
- Mechanical movements provide accuracy and durability even in the harshest environments
- Gauge kit includes 1/2" NPT adapter, bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- SHIPPED WITH
- 1/2" NPT adapter/fitting.
- 6 ft. Capillary Tube
Bulb & Socket
- Red 3214 & Green 3215
Hello, i purchaced this carbon fiber water temp gauge a few years ago and ive stored it in a box in my bedroom, yesterday i took it down to install it and its reading 190 degrees. Im wondering if its broken? Is there something i can do?Thank you for your question. This is a mechanical gauge so the needle should not be off 0 if it is not installed. If that capillary tubing is damaged at all, that would break the gauge and make it incapable of reading. You can call our support to and they can help you diagnose the issue. You can contact them at 866.248.6357 or https://www.autometer.com/contactsDate published: 2019-08-28
California Prop 65 Warning