2-1/16" WATER TEMPERATURE, 120-240 °F, 6 FT., MECHANICAL, CARBON FIBER
Engines don’t like high water temperatures, Heat is the enemy of performance and reliability. Keep tabs on your temps with the most accurate, quickest responding water temperature gauge on the market. AutoMeter’s advanced bourdon tube meter movement provides unparalleled performance in the most demanding applications. A 6’ capillary tube and 1/2” NPT mounting nut are included.
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- AutoMeter’s race proven mechanical instruments provide trusted accuracy while being simple to install
- No electrical system required for gauge operation - compatible with every street or race vehicle
- Mechanical movements provide accuracy and durability even in the harshest environments
- Gauge kit includes 1/2" NPT adapter, bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- 1/2" NPT adapter/fitting.
Hello, i purchaced this carbon fiber water temp gauge a few years ago and ive stored it in a box in my bedroom, yesterday i took it down to install it and its reading 190 degrees. Im wondering if its broken? Is there something i can do?
You may also like:
FITTING, ADAPTER, RADIATOR HOSE, 1.5", 3/8" NPTF FEMALE, ALUMINUM Product #2283$61.21
FITTING, ADAPTER, RADIATOR HOSE, 1" TO 1.25", 3/8" NPTF FEMALE, ALUMINUM Product #2282$60.09
FITTING, ADAPTER, M16X1.5 MALE, BRASS, FOR MECH. TEMP. GAUGE Product #2275$17.49
FITTING, ADAPTER, 3/8" NPT MALE, ALUMINUM, RED, FOR MECH. TEMP. GAUGE Product #2272$17.49
FITTING, ADAPTER, 1/2" NPT MALE, ALUMINUM, RED, FOR MECH. TEMP. GAUGE Product #2273$16.49
FITTING, ADAPTER, 3/8" NPT MALE, BRASS, FOR MECH. TEMP. GAUGE Product #2263$12.49