You have no items in your shopping cart.
Engines don’t like high water temperatures, Heat is the enemy of performance and reliability. Keep tabs on your temps with the most accurate, quickest responding water temperature gauge on the market. AutoMeter’s advanced bourdon tube meter movement provides unparalleled performance in the most demanding applications. A 6’ capillary tube and 1/2” NPT mounting nut are included.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- AutoMeter’s race proven mechanical instruments provide trusted accuracy while being simple to install
- No electrical system required for gauge operation - compatible with every street or race vehicle
- Mechanical movements provide accuracy and durability even in the harshest environments
- Gauge kit includes 1/2" NPT adapter, bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- SHIPPED WITH
- 1/2" NPT adapter/fitting.
- 6 ft. Capillary Tube
Bulb & Socket
- Red 3214 & Green 3215
Where would I install the sending unit on a mechanical gauge on a 1971 Buick Riviera? It doesn't appear I have any free ports on the intake manifold. Thanks, LouThank you for your question. We do not have any installation instructions specific for your application. If you do not have any free ports to use, you can use one of our radiator hose adapters, either #2282 or #2283, the one you use will be based upon the size of your radiator hose. If you have further questions you can contact our support team at 866.248.6357 or https://www.autometer.com/contactsDate published: 2019-03-06
How does the #1432 differ from the #2432? Is it the bezel style?Thank you for your question. Yes, the bezel style and font are different.Date published: 2019-02-27
Hi does ships in 5 days mean I will get it in 5 days or you will take 5 days to ship it out? Thanks herbHi Herb, thank you so much for contacting us. Shipments will leave our facility normally within 5 business days. Transit time from our factory in Illinois is not included in that. Hope this helps!Date published: 2018-07-23
California Prop 65 Warning