You have no items in your shopping cart.
Engines don’t like high water temperatures, Heat is the enemy of performance and reliability. Keep tabs on your temps with the most accurate, quickest responding water temperature gauge on the market. AutoMeter’s advanced bourdon tube meter movement provides unparalleled performance in the most demanding applications. A 6’ capillary tube and 1/2” NPT mounting nut are included.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- AutoMeter’s race proven mechanical instruments provide trusted accuracy while being simple to install
- No electrical system required for gauge operation - compatible with every street or race vehicle
- Mechanical movements provide accuracy and durability even in the harshest environments
- Gauge kit includes 1/2" NPT adapter, bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- SHIPPED WITH
- 1/2" NPT adapter/fitting.
- 6 ft. Capillary Tube
Bulb & Socket
- Red 3214 & Green 3215
I have this gauge in a cluster i purchased for my truck. The tube has been removed by the previous owner. Can i get a replacement tube and sender for it? What would the part number be if so? TIAThank you for your inquiry. The 5732, and all of our mechanical temp gauges, use a sealed capillary tube filled with fluid. If the tubing has been removed, the gauge would need to be sent to the factory for service. It is not user serviceable. You may send your gauge using the attached form: https://www.autometer.com/media/Service_Form.pdfDate published: 2019-01-22
California Prop 65 Warning