Only %1 left
2-1/16" WATER TEMPERATURE, 120-240 °F, MECHANICAL, ULTRA-LITE
As low as $129.29
Shipping in 5 business days
Free Shipping over $99
Hassle Free Returns
- Size:2-1/16" (52.4mm)
- Range:120-240 °F
- Instructions: Download PDF
Engines don’t like high water temperatures, Heat is the enemy of performance and reliability. Keep tabs on your temps with the most accurate, quickest responding water temperature gauge on the market. AutoMeter’s advanced bourdon tube meter movement provides unparalleled performance in the most demanding applications. A 12’ capillary tube and 1/2” NPT mounting nut are included.
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- AutoMeter’s race proven mechanical instruments provide trusted accuracy while being simple to install
- No electrical system required for gauge operation - compatible with every street or race vehicle
- Mechanical movements provide accuracy and durability even in the harshest environments
- Gauge kit includes 1/2" NPT adapter, bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- 1/2" NPT adapter/fitting.
Rated 5 out of 5 by joe 62 from Project includes gauges and more I know the products well and I have not installed them yet. Need few more parts and will be doing a couple of projects on the car at the same time
Date published: 2018-01-14
What are the length and width of the prob? I would like a mechanical water temp and have very few place to drill and tap a hole to insert it.
Unfortunately we do not have that information. As for the thread of the adapter on the capillary tube it would be 5/8"-18 UNF. For further assistance please give us a call at 866-248-6357.
Date published: 2023-04-13
Hi. What is the difference between part# 4333 & 4333-SP
Thank you for contacting us. There is no difference. The SP means you can special order the item do your customization. So they can modify the bezel, pointer, and lighting.
Date published: 2021-09-21
What is the difference between 4333 and 4332 temp gauges, not sure which one I need.
Thank you for your question. #4333 has a 12ft capillary tubing, #4332 has a 6ft capillary tubing.
Date published: 2019-07-25
You may also like:
FITTING, ADAPTER, RADIATOR HOSE, 1.5", 3/8" NPTF FEMALE, ALUMINUM Product #2283$56.91
FITTING, ADAPTER, RADIATOR HOSE, 1" TO 1.25", 3/8" NPTF FEMALE, ALUMINUM Product #2282$60.88
FITTING, ADAPTER, M16X1.5 MALE, BRASS, FOR MECH. TEMP. GAUGE Product #2275$17.49
FITTING, ADAPTER, 3/8" NPT MALE, ALUMINUM, RED, FOR MECH. TEMP. GAUGE Product #2272$17.49
FITTING, ADAPTER, 1/2" NPT MALE, ALUMINUM, RED, FOR MECH. TEMP. GAUGE Product #2273$16.49
FITTING, ADAPTER, 3/8" NPT MALE, BRASS, FOR MECH. TEMP. GAUGE Product #2263$12.49