2-1/16" FUEL RAIL PRESSURE, 0-30K PSI, STEPPER MOTOR, GM FACTORY MATCH
Shipping in 2-4 business days
Free Shipping over $99
Hassle Free Returns
- Size:2-1/16" (52.4mm)
- Type:Digital Stepper Motor
- Range:0-30K PSI
- Instructions: Download PDF
Ultra high pressures in modern direct injected diesel applications require precise monitoring to assure the longevity and power output of your engine. Using AutoMeter’s advanced Digital Stepper Motor Drive, this gauge provide the most accurate possible reading, professional grade reliability and smooth pointer movement. Connects directly to your factory sensor with an included wiring harness.
- Factory matched LED through-the-dial lighting provides clear visibility during nighttime use and matches OEM instrumentation
- Gauge kit includes wiring harness, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- Included wire harness connects to original equipment fuel rail pressure sensor wiring
- AutoMeter’s race proven digital stepper motor electric instruments provide unmatched accuracy while keeping hazardous fluids outside of the vehicle
- The accuracy of digital stepper motor gauges is further increased by utilizing a self calibration sequence during power up
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, compatible with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
Will this 8386 gauge work with my 2004 2500hd with the 6.0 vortec?
Hi, This gauge is designed 6.6 liter turbo diesel. I will not work with your 6 liter Vortec. Thanks, Jim
Date published: 2020-04-24
This is the same question I asked two years ago i'm hoping things have changed by know. Is there a fuel rail pressure gauge that will on the newer diesel powered cars and small suvs. I would like to install one on my 2018 chevy cruze 1.6 liter diesel.
Thank you for your inquiry. Our rail pressure gauges are designed specifically for use on 0-5 volt OEM pressure sensors found on diesel trucks. We do not have specific information regarding any sensors on the Chevy Cruze.
Date published: 2019-12-17