You have no items in your shopping cart.
Ultra high pressures in modern direct injected diesel applications require precise monitoring to assure the longevity and power output of your engine. Using AutoMeter’s advanced Digital Stepper Motor Drive, this gauge provide the most accurate possible reading, professional grade reliability and smooth pointer movement. Connects directly to your factory sensor with an included wiring harness.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Modern green LED through-the-dial lighting provides clear visibility during nighttime use
- Gauge kit includes wiring harness, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- Included wiring harness connects to original equipment High Pressure Oil Pump sensor wiring.
- For use with 1994-2003 7.3L & 2003-2007 6.0L Ford Powerstroke Engines ONLY
- AutoMeter’s race proven digital stepper motor electric instruments provide unmatched accuracy while keeping hazardous fluids outside of the vehicle
- The accuracy of digital stepper motor gauges is further increased by utilizing a self calibration sequence during power up
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, compatible with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- SHIPPED WITH
- Call AutoMeter Technical Support At 1-866-248-6357
Hi, So happy you're making a HPOP gauge. I installed 8 Cobalt gauges in my '02 Ford F350 7.3 Powerstroke. I see you have custom branch, is there any way you could switch the "green" LED out for a BLUE LED? I really want to keep the blue theme.Thank you for your question. Unfortunately, the GS series LEDs are embedded directly on the circuit board of the gauge and cannot be changed. They only come in green.Date published: 2019-03-11
California Prop 65 Warning