You have no items in your shopping cart.
One of the most necessary gauges in a dashboard, AutoMeter makes it easy by offering a variety of different fuel level gauges to match the resistance range of your existing fuel sending unit. Our patented air core meter movement receives extra dampening to help combat the effects fuel slosh in non-baffled tanks. Don’t get stranded down the road or at the track.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- Works with most 1965 to 1997 Chevrolet/GM senders
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, well-suited with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- Gauge kit includes bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- AutoMeter’s race proven air-core electric instruments provide quick and accurate readings
- SHIPPED WITH
Bulb & Socket
- Red 3214 & Green 3215
I have a fuel gage with a P/N 1717-0000-60. What ohm range would that be? Thank youThank you for your question. That is the internal part number for the meter movement inside the #1717 fuel level gauge. Assuming you got that number off the gauge somewhere, then your gauge would be the #1717 which has a range of 240ohms at empty and 33ohms at fullDate published: 2019-03-06
California Prop 65 Warning