You have no items in your shopping cart.
Engines don’t like high water temperatures, Heat is the enemy of performance and reliability. Keep tabs on your temps with the most accurate, quickest responding water temperature gauge on the market. AutoMeter’s advanced bourdon tube meter movement provides unparalleled performance in the most demanding applications. A 6’ capillary tube and 1/2” NPT mounting nut are included.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Luminescent dials glow green at night for dimly lit tracks when no battery is available to light conventional instruments
- For racing use only - Not intended for street applications
- No electrical system required for gauge operation - compatible with every street or race vehicle
- AutoMeter’s race proven mechanical instruments provide trusted accuracy and durability in the harshest environments while being simple to install
- Gauge kit includes 1/2" NPT adapter, bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- SHIPPED WITH
- 1/2" NPT adapter/fitting.
- 6 ft. Capillary Tube
2-5/8" WATER TEMPERATURE, 140-280 °F, 6 FT., MECHANICAL, ULTRA-NITE is rated out of 5 by 1.Rated 5 out of 5 by curls from brilliant product love the product have been using for years now and will continueDate published: 2019-06-18
I have your 2 5/8 glow in the dark water temp gage on our sprinter. some how the lens is cracked, and in handling it I managed to to snap off the line to it . can this be repaired?/ and if so how much thank youHi Dennis, thank you so much for contacting us. While a cracked lens is something that is very easy for us to repair, a broken capillary tube is unfortunately not. Mechanical temp gauges are very similar in concept to an old style glass thermometer. The bulb is heated and the material inside the tube expands in a sealed system and moves the needle. Once that system is opened up, it's oftentimes as expensive to repair the system as it would be to replace it outright. Every single other type of gauge in our lineup is able to be easily repaired, mechanical temp gauges are the exception to that rule. Sorry for the bad news.Date published: 2018-04-27
California Prop 65 Warning