You have no items in your shopping cart.
Engines don’t like high water temperatures, Heat is the enemy of performance and reliability. Keep tabs on your temps with the most accurate, quickest responding water temperature gauge on the market. AutoMeter’s advanced bourdon tube meter movement provides unparalleled performance in the most demanding applications. A 6’ capillary tube and 1/2” NPT mounting nut are included.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Luminescent dials glow green at night for dimly lit tracks when no battery is available to light conventional instruments
- For racing use only - Not intended for street applications
- No electrical system required for gauge operation - compatible with every street or race vehicle
- AutoMeter’s race proven mechanical instruments provide trusted accuracy and durability in the harshest environments while being simple to install
- Gauge kit includes 1/2" NPT adapter, bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- SHIPPED WITH
- 1/2" NPT adapter/fitting.
- 6 ft. Capillary Tube
Why do these state "for racing use only"? Why can't they be used on a street/strip machine?Thank you so much for contacting us. These are labelled for racing use only because they don't have any lights in them. They're made for vehicles that don't run an electrical system and have a glow in the dark treatment on the face instead of light bulbs. This work great for a 20 minute oval race, not as much for driving at night. Other than that, they are built just like the rest of our high end mechanical gauges. Hope this helps!Date published: 2018-06-11
California Prop 65 Warning