You have no items in your shopping cart.
Engines don’t like high water temperatures, Heat is the enemy of performance and reliability. Keep tabs on your temps with the most accurate, quickest responding water temperature gauge on the market. AutoMeter’s advanced bourdon tube meter movement provides unparalleled performance in the most demanding applications. A 6’ capillary tube and 1/2” NPT mounting nut are included.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- Liquid dampened movement provides smooth pointer movement and extended service life in harsh environment applications.
- Liquid filled design for superior resistance to shock, vibration, and the elements.
- AutoMeter’s race proven mechanical instruments provide trusted accuracy while being simple to install
- No electrical system required for gauge operation - compatible with every street or race vehicle
- Gauge kit includes 1/2" NPT adapter, bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- SHIPPED WITH
- 1/2" NPT adapter/fitting.
- 12 ft. Capillary Tube
Bulb & Socket
- Red 3214 & Green 3215
hi whats the difference between 5433 and 5432Hi Colin, thank you for the question. These are identical except for the length of capillary tubing. The 5432 is made with our standard 6 feet of tubing and the 5433 is made with 12 feet. Keep in mind that the capillary tubing is part of the gauge and cannot be modified from its original length.Date published: 2018-03-26
California Prop 65 Warning