You have no items in your shopping cart.
Engines don’t like high water temperatures, Heat is the enemy of performance and reliability. Keep tabs on your temps with the most accurate, quickest responding water temperature gauge on the market. AutoMeter’s advanced bourdon tube meter movement provides unparalleled performance in the most demanding applications. A 6’ capillary tube and 1/2” NPT mounting nut are included.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- AutoMeter’s race proven mechanical instruments provide trusted accuracy while being simple to install
- No electrical system required for gauge operation - compatible with every street or race vehicle
- Mechanical movements provide accuracy and durability even in the harshest environments
- Gauge kit includes 1/2" NPT adapter, bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- SHIPPED WITH
- 1/2" NPT adapter/fitting.
- 12 ft. Capillary Tube
Bulb & Socket
- Red 3214 & Green 3215
Wondering if it possible to repair a water temperature gauge. The plastic covering was burnt off of the line going to the sending unit.Hi Kevin, thank you for the question. Since that mechanical temperature gauge line is filled with ether, there is no way to service it in the field, but you can certainly send it in to us for service. While this form isn't required, it will show you what's recommend to send it in for service. http://www.autometer.com/media/Service_Form.pdfDate published: 2018-08-23
California Prop 65 Warning