You have no items in your shopping cart.
Getting great performance or saving money doesn’t have to be choice. Engineered by AutoMeter in Sycamore, IL, The Auto Gage line of instruments provide the best bang for the buck performance in the industry. For a fast street car or a weekend racer, Auto Gage provides levels of accuracy and durability unheard of in the price category. With countless wins in magazine comparison tests, the best value in gauges comes from exactly the place you’d expect it to. AutoMeter.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, well-suited with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- Gauge kit includes mounting hardware and detailed instructions for installation
- AutoMeter’s race proven air-core electric instruments provide quick and accurate readings
- Includes snap-on chrome bezel
- SHIPPED WITH
Bulb & Socket
- Bracket Included
Does the 2319 voltmeter come with a chrome bezel? I purchased the Autogage console with an amp meter. I prefer a volt meterHi Mike, thank you for the question. Yes, the 2319 and all other individually sold 2-5/8" AutoGage will come with the snap on chrome bezel in the box.Date published: 2018-12-26
I purchased one of these 30 years ago and need to replace it. Is the chrome bezel still available. If not, can I use the one from my old gage and just snap it over the new gage?Hi there, thank you for the question. The 2319 Voltmeter will actually include that snap-on chrome bezel in the package. You should also be able to use your old one as well.Date published: 2018-04-18
California Prop 65 Warning