2-1/16" WIDEBAND AIR/FUEL RATIO, ANALOG, 8:1-18:1 AFR, STEPPER MOTOR, CHRONO
- Size:2-1/16" (52.4mm)
- Type:Digital Stepper Motor
- Range:8:1-18:1 AFR
- Instructions: Download PDF
Mirroring the functions of AutoMeter’s Street Wideband, the Digital Stepper Motor Wideband provides the most important functions necessary to make sure you’re extracting the most power possible, safely. An analog needle display integrates seamlessly with other gauges and easily illustrates rate of change as well as the actual value. Our advanced auto calibration system automatically calibrates your gauge on every startup to assure you of the highest degree of accuracy over the entire lifespan of your sensor (no free air calibration is ever necessary). Designed for gasoline applications, this wideband gauge provides the same degree of accuracy and response as the Pro version, but at a reduced cost. Data logging output is included for one wire or two wire systems. Our specially designed O2 sensor and wiring harness are included for ease of installation.
- Unique three dimensional dial design gives added depth and style to your custom dash
- Over 320º of pointer movement adds dial scale and resolution, providing the most accurate reading in an analog dial
- Features metric and imperial scalings for easily relatable readings on applications around the world without the need for mental unit conversions
- Modern white LED through-the-dial lighting provides clear visibility during nighttime use
- Gauge kit includes custom tuned .1 AFR Resolution Bosch LSU4.2 Sensor, 8ft. wiring harness, 304 stainless steel weld-in bung, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- AutoMeter’s race proven digital stepper motor electric instruments provide unmatched accuracy which is further increased by utilizing a self calibration sequence during power up
- Display range of 8:1 to 18:1
- Suitable for use with gasoline powered engines
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, compatible with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- M18X1.5 Fitting and Plug
Is it possible to get this gauge with a black bezel?
Can this be provided with a chrome bezel?
Can I confirm there is no requirement to plug this into an ECU or similar? Running an old school carby, I can install the sensor and power/earth sources and the gauge will function?
You may also like:
2-1/16" BOOST/VACUUM, 30 IN HG/30 PSI, STEPPER MOTOR, CHRONO Product #8159$253.99
2-1/16" PRESSURE, 0-100 PSI, STEPPER MOTOR, CHRONO Product #8153$258.88
2-1/16" PRESSURE, 0-15 PSI, STEPPER MOTOR, CHRONO Product #8162$306.49
2-1/16" TEMPERATURE, 120-280 °F, STEPPER MOTOR, CHRONO Product #8154$195.99
2-1/16" TEMPERATURE, 100-340 °F, STEPPER MOTOR, CHRONO Product #8140$224.99
3-3/8" TACHOMETER, CHRONO Product #8197$248.60