You have no items in your shopping cart.
STACK Wideband Air-Fuel Ratio (Lambda) gauges are the ultimate tuning aid! Dimmable dual digital red numeric and multi-colour radial LED displays provide accurate real-time readout of either air/fuel ratio or lambda (user-selectable) in a format that is optimised for driver viewing. User adjustable scaling allows for tailored calibration for specialty fuel types and maximum display resolution per application. Inbuilt peak lean value recall and user programmable alarm setting enable quick data review and driver alerts. Inboard photo sensor provides automatic display intensity adjustment for varying ambient lighting conditions (manual driver control may be enabled via switch connection to the illumination wire on the loom). 0-5Volt analogue and serial data outputs may be connected to a data-logger, ECU or other device to provide real-time closed-loop feedback for improved mapping. Pro-Control output allows automatic control of other power systems based on specific Lambda conditions. Supplied complete with wiring harness and includes Bosch LSU4.9 sensor.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Dual digital and radial LED displays provide precision display of real time engine fuel / air mixture data.
- Included Bosch 4.9 LSU sensor offers excellent response and precision with no need for free air calibration
- A 0-5Volt analogue output can be connected to a data-logger or to an ECU to provide real-time closed-loop feedback for improved mapping.
- Programmable Alarm warns of dangerous lean condition
- Pro-Control output allows automatic control of other vehicle systems based upon specific lambda trigger conditions
- Peak Recall of leanest value during last run
- Suitable for all fuel types with AFR from 6:1 to 20:1 (not recommended for leaded fuel)
- Gauge comes complete with everything required for installation.
- SHIPPED WITH
California Prop 65 Warning