You have no items in your shopping cart.
Knowing the exact air/fuel mixture running through your engine is the most important factor to extracting the highest levels of performance and durability. Not all wideband gauges are created equal. AutoMeter utilizes an advanced calibration method that automatically calibrates your gauge on every startup to assure you of the highest degree of accuracy over the entire lifespan of your sensor (no free air calibration is ever necessary). Compatible with nearly all fuel types, the AutoMeter Pro Wideband has a configurable display to pinpoint the exact range you want to keep an eye on. An advanced peak recall function and lean warning system make sure you’re safely making power, whether on the track or on the street. An automatically dimming display tailors light output for any condition. Data logging output is included for one wire or two wire systems in both lambda or AFR. Our specially designed O2 sensor and wiring harness are included for ease of installation. Quite simply, there isn’t a more accurate or easy to live with wideband gauge available on the market.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Gauge kit includes custom tuned .1 AFR Resolution Bosch LSU4.2 Sensor, 8ft. wiring harness, 304 stainless steel weld-in bung, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- 0-4v data output feed for ECU, data acquisition unit, or Laptop tuning
- User programmable range for Rich/Stoic/Lean conditions
- Peak recall/memory
- 10:1 to 20:1 AFR range for gasoline applications
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, compatible with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- User Programmable Warning Function
- Display data in Lambda or numerical A/F ratio
- SHIPPED WITH
- M18X1.5 Fitting and Plug
Hello can you please tell me the difference between gauge #7178 and gauge #7378 it would be installed on a 72 nova with a sbc 406Thank you for your question. The 7178 is part of the C2 series. It has the C2 logo as well as Blue LED digits on the display. The 7378 is part of the NV series. It has the NV logo and green LED digits on the display.Date published: 2019-05-13
I need a simple gauge to read air fuel ratio. I can change fuel thru power commander manually. do you have a shorter cable? 2000 harley davidson road king... with wide band bung installed.Thank you for your question. Unfortunately, we do not have a shorter cable. All our widebands include an 8ft cable and the only alternative is a 25ft extension.Date published: 2019-04-02
California Prop 65 Warning