2-1/16" WATER TEMPERATURE, 120-240 °F, 6 FT., MECHANICAL, GS
- Size:2-1/16" (52.4mm)
- Range:120-240 °F
- Instructions: Download PDF
Engines don’t like high water temperatures, Heat is the enemy of performance and reliability. Keep tabs on your temps with the most accurate, quickest responding water temperature gauge on the market. AutoMeter’s advanced bourdon tube meter movement provides unparalleled performance in the most demanding applications. A 6’ capillary tube and 1/2” NPT mounting nut are included.
- Modern green LED through-the-dial lighting provides clear visibility during nighttime use
- AutoMeter’s race proven mechanical instruments provide trusted accuracy while being simple to install
- No electrical system required for gauge operation - compatible with every street or race vehicle
- Mechanical movements provide accuracy and durability even in the harshest environments
- Gauge kit includes 1/2" NPT adapter, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- 1/2" NPT adapter/fitting.
I have someone currently fabbing mounts for my gauges and do not have them in hand atm. I was informed I might need longer tubing to allow the line to reach without any hard angles. What tubing should I get to extend the reach of the capillary tube?
You may also like:
FITTING, ADAPTER, RADIATOR HOSE, 1.5", 3/8" NPTF FEMALE, ALUMINUM Product #2283$53.81
FITTING, ADAPTER, RADIATOR HOSE, 1" TO 1.25", 3/8" NPTF FEMALE, ALUMINUM Product #2282$56.68
FITTING, ADAPTER, M16X1.5 MALE, BRASS, FOR MECH. TEMP. GAUGE Product #2275$17.49
FITTING, ADAPTER, 3/8" NPT MALE, ALUMINUM, RED, FOR MECH. TEMP. GAUGE Product #2272$17.49
FITTING, ADAPTER, 1/2" NPT MALE, ALUMINUM, RED, FOR MECH. TEMP. GAUGE Product #2273$16.49
FITTING, ADAPTER, 3/8" NPT MALE, BRASS, FOR MECH. TEMP. GAUGE Product #2263$12.49