2-1/16" VOLTMETER, 8-18V, AIR-CORE, SILVER, AUTO GAGE
Special Price $32.36 was $35.95
Shipping in 5 business days
Free Shipping over $99
Hassle Free Returns
Getting great performance or saving money doesn’t have to be choice. Engineered by AutoMeter in Sycamore, IL, The Auto Gage line of instruments provide the best bang for the buck performance in the industry.
Getting great performance or saving money doesn’t have to be choice. Engineered by AutoMeter in Sycamore, IL, The Auto Gage line of instruments provide the best bang for the buck performance in the industry. For a fast street car or a weekend racer, Auto Gage provides levels of accuracy and durability unheard of in the price category. With countless wins in magazine comparison tests, the best value in gauges comes from exactly the place you’d expect it to. AutoMeter.
- New, premium specification Auto Gage design for the budget-concious performance enthusiast!
- Brushed aluminum dial and bezel inspired by legendary AutoMeter Pro-Comp Ultra-Lite instruments.
- Ruggedized, high precision movement for unprecedented accuracy.
- Two mounting options: traditional in-dash or under dash with included high quality mounting bracket.
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, well-suited with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- Gauge kit includes bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
With a 2 1/16" O.D., what's a safe hole to cut in a custom dash plaque for each gauge? Will a 2 1/16" hole saw do the trick, or will it be too snug of a fit? Thanks!
Thank you for your question. 2-1/16" is actually the size of the hole the gauge fits in. The OD is 2-1/4".
Date published: 2019-08-20