You have no items in your shopping cart.
Engines don’t like high water temperatures, Heat is the enemy of performance and reliability. Keep tabs on your temps with the most accurate, quickest responding water temperature gauge on the market. AutoMeter’s advanced bourdon tube meter movement provides unparalleled performance in the most demanding applications. A 6’ capillary tube and 1/2” NPT mounting nut are included.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- New, premium specification Auto Gage design for the budget-concious performance enthusiast!
- Brushed aluminum dial and bezel inspired by legendary AutoMeter Pro-Comp Ultra-Lite instruments.
- Ruggedized, high precision movement for unprecedented accuracy.
- Two mounting options: traditional in-dash or under dash with included high quality mounting bracket.
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, well-suited with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- Gauge kit includes 1/2" NPT adapter, bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- SHIPPED WITH
- 3/8" NPT and 1/2" NPT adapter fittings
- 6 ft. Capillary Tube
Bulb & Socket
- Red 3214 & Green 3215
Is a certain way to hook it up to work in 79elcaminoThank you for reaching out to us. While no gauge we offer is vehicle specific, the 2335 will adapt to your 1979 el Camino engine. The 2335 fits into a 2-1/16" diameter hole or one of our universal mounts such as a mounting cup or panel.Date published: 2019-01-08
I have a Edelbrock 289 performer manifold. Will this fit the manifold? Do I need any additional adapters?Hi Ronald, thank you so much for the question. Since this is a Ford manifold, you'll probably need this adapter: https://www.autometer.com/3-8-brass-npt-mechanical-temperature-adapter.html However, we're not completely familiar with the specifics on this particular manifold. It's possible that it includes a 1/2" NPT port, in which case you would not need to purchase a separate adapter.Date published: 2018-01-26
California Prop 65 Warning