You have no items in your shopping cart.
Taking the core features from AutoMeter’s Pro Wideband, the Street Wideband provides the most important functions necessary to make sure you’re extracting the most power possible, safely. Our advanced auto calibration system automatically calibrates your gauge on every startup to assure you of the highest degree of accuracy over the entire lifespan of your sensor (no free air calibration is ever necessary). Designed for gasoline applications, this wideband gauge provides the same degree of accuracy and response as the Pro version, but at a reduced cost. Data logging output is included for one wire or two wire systems. Our specially designed O2 sensor and wiring harness are included for ease of installation.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Gauge kit includes custom tuned .1 AFR Resolution Bosch LSU4.2 Sensor, 8ft. wiring harness, 304 stainless steel weld-in bung, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- 0-4v data output feed for ECU, data acquisition unit, or Laptop tuning
- Suitable for use with gasoline powered engines
- Digital segment display and LED radial bar graph display
- 10:1 to 20:1 AFR Range for Gasoline Applications
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, compatible with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- User Programmable Warning Function
- Display data in Lambda or numerical A/F ratio
- SHIPPED WITH
- M18X1.5 Fitting and Plug
How many apms does this unit pull?Hi Topper, thank you for connecting with us. For power you'll want to tap into a 12-volt power source that will support a 3-amp current draw. The power draw on a wideband gauge is much greater due to the power required to heat the O2 sensor. During normal operation it will usually pull around 1 to 1.5 amps.Date published: 2018-06-05
California Prop 65 Warning