You have no items in your shopping cart.
Traditionally, paring the proper fuel level level gauge to the application could be a more difficult task than it needed to be. The AutoMeter Digital Stepper Motor Fuel Level Gauge drastically simplifies the process with it’s easily configurable resistance range. With 7 common configurations stored in memory from the factory, the vast majority of all applications are covered. In the instance your fuel level sender is not included in these preconfigured ranges, an innovative custom calibration mode allows any sending unit that operates between 0 and 280 ohms, empty or full, to be easily paired. Our “snapshot” programming method will allow you to capture the empty and full readings and the gauge does the rest. No matter your application, there simply isn’t an easier solution for fuel level monitoring available on the market. A direct plug in wiring harness is included for ease of installation.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- Gauge kit includes 20 ft. wiring harness, bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- Adjustable Scale w/ 7 preset ranges for common vehicle types (73E/10F, 16E/158F, 0E/30F, 0E/90F, 240E/33F, 107.5E/7F, 131E/12F)
- User definable resistance setting programmable anywhere between 0-280 ohms
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, compatible with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- AutoMeter’s race proven digital stepper motor electric instruments provide unmatched accuracy which is further increased by utilizing a self calibration sequence during power up
- SHIPPED WITH
Bulb & Socket
- Red 3214 & Green 3215
2-1/16" FUEL LEVEL, PROGRAMMABLE 0-280 Ω, STEPPER MOTOR, Z-SERIES is rated out of 5 by 1.Rated 4 out of 5 by Jagnut from Great gauge I purchased this petrol level gauge for my Jaguar XKE. I could not get it to calibrate to the existing tank sender even though it had a resistance (I checked it) within the quoted meter range. I did however manage to get it to record correctly by using one of the standard settings even though the quoted range was nothing like that of my sender! Therefore by trial and error it seems fine now and reads correctly.Date published: 2018-03-01
If my fuel sender is set for 0 ohms empty and 90 ohms full can I set this gauge to that so it will read correctly?Thank you for your question. Yes, 0-90 is one of the preset ohm ranges for this gauge. You will simply need to set it to the 0-90 ohm setting per your instructions and you will not need to do the custom calibration process.Date published: 2019-02-05
California Prop 65 Warning