You have no items in your shopping cart.
Made with high quality, durable material, AutoMeter gauge pods are the perfect fit for your gauge mounting needs. Our pods seamlessly integrate gauges into your vehicle with effortless installation and optimized positioning. Pods can be painted to match any interior and add a professional look!
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Clean OEM-like fit & finish - Gauges do not obstruct the driver's view of the factory cluster and are positioned at optimum viewing angles for at-a-glance readings
- Seamlessly integrate 2-1/16" AutoMeter gauges into your interior
- Attaches to the factory column cover for easy installation and includes required mounting hardware
- A great addition or alternative to the traditional A-pillar gauge mount
- High quality, composite construction is incredibly durable and looks great
- SHIPPED WITH
I was looking to modify one of these. To install in my 1991 Audi 200 Quattro. Any chance I could get the width and length dimensions for the bottom.Hi Hendie, thank you for the question. The 20020 is designed specifically as a cover for the existing column on a '99-05 Golf/Jetta. The general overall size of it is: 5" tall, 5.75" deep (front to back), and 6.5" wide.Date published: 2019-03-20
hi, is it available?Hi Fabio, thank you for reaching out to us. Yes, the 20020 Golf/Jetta Dual Steering Column Pod is available and in stock.Date published: 2018-12-26
Hi, Do you have a chinese manufacturer? I have my purchases manager in GuangDong China and I look for this item to buy and send them to him? At least 10 pcs. Thanks !Hi Martin, thank you so much for contacting us. These pieces are all manufactured in the United States. We do not currently sell through China. We do however have some great partners in Latin America in ASAP Trading who could be able to help you out. Here's a link to their site: http://asap-trading.net/Auto/ Hope this helps!Date published: 2018-03-28
California Prop 65 Warning