You have no items in your shopping cart.
Made with high quality, durable material, AutoMeter gauge pods are the perfect fit for your gauge mounting needs. Our pods seamlessly integrate gauges into your vehicle with effortless installation and optimized positioning. Pods can be painted to match any interior and add a professional look!
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Optimally positions key performance data within driver's field of vision
- Professional fit and finish, this mounting solution attaches to the factory pillar effortlessly by utilizing the included mounting hardware
- Black textured finish which can be painted to match your interior if desired
- High quality, composite construction is incredibly durable and looks great
- Seamlessly integrate AutoMeter 2-1/16" gauges into your interior
- SHIPPED WITH
Will this fit my 1989 Jeep Comanche? Most Cherokee parts will fit the Comanche, since they are the same chassis. Thank you for your question. While we do not have confirmation that this will work, I see no reason why it would not as the A-Pillar should be the same in both those applications.Date published: 2019-08-07
Is there a cap or a cover insert available to use if using only one of the two gage openings in the autometer A pillar 15210 just thought I could use this one for an option later for replacing another gage if needed toThank you for your question. Unfortunately, we do not offer a cover to fit your need. I would recommend checking Summit or Jegs for a 2-1/16" gauge hole cover.Date published: 2018-10-10
Regarding autometer pod #15210, can you provide the angle measurements where the pod attaches to the a-pillar? I have a 1985 F250, and there are no a-pillar pods for that model year. The general shape of part #15210 looks similar.Hi Ray, thank you for the question. Since our pods and pillars are vehicle specific, we have no specific drawings or measurements available.Date published: 2018-09-05
California Prop 65 Warning