You have no items in your shopping cart.
Mirroring the functions of AutoMeter’s Street Wideband, the Digital Stepper Motor Wideband provides the most important functions necessary to make sure you’re extracting the most power possible, safely. An analog needle display integrates seamlessly with other gauges and easily illustrates rate of change as well as the actual value. Our advanced auto calibration system automatically calibrates your gauge on every startup to assure you of the highest degree of accuracy over the entire lifespan of your sensor (no free air calibration is ever necessary). Designed for gasoline applications, this wideband gauge provides the same degree of accuracy and response as the Pro version, but at a reduced cost. Data logging output is included for one wire or two wire systems. Our specially designed O2 sensor and wiring harness are included for ease of installation.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Modern white LED through-the-dial lighting provides clear visibility during nighttime use
- Gauge kit includes custom tuned .1 AFR Resolution Bosch LSU4.2 Sensor, 8ft. wiring harness, 304 stainless steel weld-in bung, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- AutoMeter’s race proven digital stepper motor electric instruments provide unmatched accuracy which is further increased by utilizing a self calibration sequence during power up
- Display range of 8:1 to 18:1
- Suitable for use with gasoline powered engines
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, compatible with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- SHIPPED WITH
- M18X1.5 Fitting and Plug
great product -- mine's in use for a year or so now. installed 6" beyond manifold, which is fiberglass tape wrapped. can you state the accuracy in the most likely operating range, say 11:1 to 17:1? as percentage or as ratio?Hi Tom, thank you for the question. Our advanced stepper motor Wideband A/F gauges matched with the Bosch O2 sensor will provide a very accurate result in the operating range. The sensor is accurate to 0.1 of an air/fuel ratio point and our gauge head tolerance will allow no more than 2% within the normally operating scale.Date published: 2018-06-28
Can i get the pinout for this autometer 3670? I got the wrong harnes with my kit but if I knew the pinout I would be able to make it work.Hi Hann, thank you for reaching out to us. If you can please send an email request to our Service Team through this form. They should be able to provide you with a complete pin-out diagram via email: https://www.autometer.com/contactsDate published: 2018-05-31
What about the responce time? Can I use this meter with good accuracy for tuning even at road tests, idle to WOT, finding bogs etc. ?Thank you so much for the question. Our Wideband gauges are very responsive and accurate tools for tuning. Our digital Pro Plus model, however, will feature more tools like memory/recall, a programmable warning function, and uses the higher resolution Bosch LSU 4.9 Sensor: https://www.autometer.com/2-1-16-wideband-pro-plus-w-sensor-sport-comp.htmlDate published: 2018-03-14
California Prop 65 Warning