You have no items in your shopping cart.
Mirroring the functions of AutoMeter’s Street Wideband, the Digital Stepper Motor Wideband provides the most important functions necessary to make sure you’re extracting the most power possible, safely. An analog needle display integrates seamlessly with other gauges and easily illustrates rate of change as well as the actual value. Our advanced auto calibration system automatically calibrates your gauge on every startup to assure you of the highest degree of accuracy over the entire lifespan of your sensor (no free air calibration is ever necessary). Designed for gasoline applications, this wideband gauge provides the same degree of accuracy and response as the Pro version, but at a reduced cost. Data logging output is included for one wire or two wire systems. Our specially designed O2 sensor and wiring harness are included for ease of installation.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- Gauge kit includes custom tuned .1 AFR Resolution Bosch LSU4.2 Sensor, 8ft. wiring harness, 304 stainless steel weld-in bung, bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- AutoMeter’s race proven digital stepper motor electric instruments provide unmatched accuracy which is further increased by utilizing a self calibration sequence during power up
- Display range of 8:1 to 18:1
- Suitable for use with gasoline powered engines
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, compatible with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- SHIPPED WITH
- M18X1.5 Fitting and Plug
Bulb & Socket
- Red 3214 & Green 3215
2-1/16" WIDEBAND AIR/FUEL RATIO, ANALOG, 8:1-18:1 AFR, PHANTOM is rated out of 5 by 1.Rated 5 out of 5 by Brent F from Sharp. Well light. Fast response. Gauge is responds quickly to throttle changes. Includes LED & incandescent backlights. Very sharp, contrasting colors making it easy to read even in direct sunlight. Wiring instructions are specific to this gauge which makes installation clear. I've done a lot of wiring - but never a gauge. The instructions provided made installation easy. Not intimidating at all. Mounting is straight forward too. Really happy with the Phantom gauge line.Date published: 2018-04-23
Is this gauge compatible with the Bosch LSU 4.9 sensor? If so, is the gauge available without the 4.2 in the kit at a reduced cost?Hi Josh, thank you so much for contacting us. While we start with a Bosch 4.2 sensor, we modify them specifically to work with our gauges. The advantages to this are there's never any calibration needed and we get improved response and accuracy over a generic 4.2 sender. In fact, these gauges perform a calibration on every startup, ensuring the same level of accuracy it had from the factory, even as the sensor wears. As such, they are only packaged as a kit. Hope this helps!Date published: 2017-11-13
California Prop 65 Warning