2-1/16" WIDEBAND AIR/FUEL RATIO, ANALOG, 8:1-18:1 AFR, GT
Shipping in 2-4 business days
Free Shipping over $99
Hassle Free Returns
- Size:2-1/16" (52.4mm)
- Type:Digital Stepper Motor
- Range:8:1-18:1 AFR
- Instructions: Download PDF
Mirroring the functions of AutoMeter’s Street Wideband, the Digital Stepper Motor Wideband provides the most important functions necessary to make sure you’re extracting the most power possible, safely. An analog needle display integrates seamlessly with other gauges and easily illustrates rate of change as well as the actual value. Our advanced auto calibration system automatically calibrates your gauge on every startup to assure you of the highest degree of accuracy over the entire lifespan of your sensor (no free air calibration is ever necessary). Designed for gasoline applications, this wideband gauge provides the same degree of accuracy and response as the Pro version, but at a reduced cost. Data logging output is included for one wire or two wire systems. Our specially designed O2 sensor and wiring harness are included for ease of installation.
- Modern white LED through-the-dial lighting provides clear visibility during nighttime use
- Gauge kit includes custom tuned .1 AFR Resolution Bosch LSU4.2 Sensor, 8ft. wiring harness, 304 stainless steel weld-in bung, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- AutoMeter’s race proven digital stepper motor electric instruments provide unmatched accuracy which is further increased by utilizing a self calibration sequence during power up
- Display range of 8:1 to 18:1
- Suitable for use with gasoline powered engines
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, compatible with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- M18X1.5 Fitting and Plug
Will this meter work on Propane fuel use instead of gasoline?
Hello TomKeo, thank you for contacting us. Yes, this should work with no issues if using the Bosh 4.2 Sensor that comes with this Wideband Gauge for propane fuel use.
Date published: 2021-10-29
Will this meter work with leaded 110 race fuel?
Thank you for your question. No, this will not work.
Date published: 2021-03-11
is this compatible with a carburetor or just injection?
Thank you for the question. The 8070 Wideband does include its own O2 sensor that must be installed, but it is compatible with either a carbureted or fuel injected application.
Date published: 2018-09-04