You have no items in your shopping cart.
Getting great performance or saving money doesn’t have to be choice. Engineered by AutoMeter in Sycamore, IL, The Auto Gage line of instruments provide the best bang for the buck performance in the industry. For a fast street car or a weekend racer, Auto Gage provides levels of accuracy and durability unheard of in the price category. With countless wins in magazine comparison tests, the best value in gauges comes from exactly the place you’d expect it to. AutoMeter.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, well-suited with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- Gauge kit includes 1/8” NPT temperature sender, 3/8” and 1/2" NPT adapters, bulb and socket assembly, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- AutoMeter’s race proven air-core electric instruments provide quick and accurate readings while keeping hazardous fluids outside of the vehicle
- SHIPPED WITH
- 3/8" NPT and 1/2" NPT adapter fittings
Bulb & Socket
- Bracket Included
Can this gauge be used for oil temperature? If so what sending unit will work?Thank you for your inquiry. While the 2355 is produced as a water temp gauge, it can certainly monitor other liquids such as oil or transmission fluid. You may use the same included sender for this purpose.Date published: 2019-09-11
I am looking for small gauges that will fit in a very limited depth space. I have room for the 1 1/2" diameter. How deep is the gauge measured from the flange that seats against the gauge panel opening to the very back of the electrical connection studs?Thank you for the question. The 1.5" AutoGage electrical connection studs are also the mounting studs. The overall depth/distance from back of the bezel to end of the studs is 1-15/16".Date published: 2018-09-10
I have AutoMeter 2355 installed on my vehicle and it constantly shows 230-250F temperature. I beleive previous owner hooked it up to OEM temperature sensor on the 5VZ-FE engine he swapped into. Is it compatible? What sensors can it work with?Hi Alex, thank you so much for contacting us. This gauge will need to be used with the Auto Gage 2385 sending unit: https://www.autometer.com/electric-temperature-gauge-sender-autogage-series.html It is not compatible with any stock sender. Hope this helps!Date published: 2018-06-11
California Prop 65 Warning