You have no items in your shopping cart.
Since 1957, AutoMeter has set the standard in performance, accuracy and durability with their legendary Tachometers. The absolute pinnacle of engineering and technology, it’s no wonder AutoMeter can lay claim to more motorsports victories than every other gauge manufacturer combined. The patented air core meter movement, wound in house to exacting standards, can move the needle from 0 - 9,000 rpm in 333 milliseconds. An inaugural inductee to the Hot Rod Speed Parts Hall of Fame, no other tachometer on the market has had anything approaching its impact on professional racing. Built for a lifetime of service under the harshest conditions, this is the no compromise tach for no compromise builds. When you’re ready for the best, there isn’t another choice. Features seven bar LED segment digital display.
- Playback data on the face of the gauge or through the included DataPro software.
- Award winning DataPro software is compatible with Windows XP through Windows 8• Dual channel playback records engine and driveshaft RPM• Built-In 3 axis G-meter
- Programmable 4-stage shift light output
- 60 seconds of available record time
- Records at 100 samples per second giving you 0.01 second accuracy
- Available Wideband and pressure channel data logging
- NHRA approved
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
Total Recording Channels
- Stores up to 4 runs
- 60 seconds of record time
- Four channel recording, engine, driveshaft RPM, optional wideband sensor, optional pressure sensor
- 4 stage shift light output
- Playback on the the tach or through the software
- USB A to B cable needed to download
- Internal 3 axis g-meter
- Expandable to include pressure and wideband O2 sensors (Wideband 9133, 15 PSI 9134, 100 PSI 9135)
- Real time pressure & wideband display
- Playback pressure & wideband recording on the tach
- LED through the dial illumination
- Datapro Software (Windows XP service pack 3, Vista, 7, & 8 compatible)
- SHIPPED WITH
- YES, Driveshaft
- WIRING INFORMATION
Hello,I need a data log device for my Stock eliminator stick shift car to monitor clutch slippage etc,without spending unnecessary money.What will a RacePac type logger offer that this won"t ? Give me your HONEST advice.THANKShow does the driveshaft sensor circuit work?I dont see amounting sensor for the DS mentioned,Where/How it is mounted to the vehicle...Date published: 2019-06-06
Do you have a video available on how to use this tach?Hi Larry, thank you so much for contacting us. Unfortunately, we have not made a video detailing this unit. You are more than welcome to give our team a call and we can help you with the functions if the instructions aren't making sense. You can reach us at 866.248.6357. Hope this helps!Date published: 2018-05-21
What do I need for a shift light on the DL tach?
California Prop 65 Warning