You have no items in your shopping cart.
The Dedenbear T40K combines the heavy duty TS40 stop together with the AB10K CO2 bottle kit in one tidy package to ensure you've got what you need to install and operate the stop in your vehicle. The 7/8 inch bore and 2.5 inch stroke used in this stop offer superior starting line control, down track E.T. control with the power to open up multi carburetor setups smoothly in high horsepower applications. All Dedenbear linkage style throttle stops come with a needle valve to control the opening rate of the stop, quick disconnect fittings, stainless steel solenoid & cylinder, high temperature seals and plated steel parts for corrosion resistance.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Linkage Stop: 7/8 in. bore, 2.5 in. Stroke.
- Adjustable needle valve allows precise and quick control of the opening rate of the stop.
- Adapters for 10-32 and 1/4-28 threaded throttle cables and linkages included as standard.
- 1/4 in. Quick Disconnect CO2 fitting
- Dual acting CO2 'air on / air off' actuation provides precise tunability of stop close and open rates to allow for smooth and consistent transitions onto and off of the stop during a run.
- Includes 10 oz. CO2 bottle, valve, dual gauge adjustable pressure regulator, and 10 feet of 1/4 inch nylon air line.
- Bottle measures 16.5 inches tall and 2 inches in diameter.
- SHIPPED WITH
California Prop 65 Warning