You have no items in your shopping cart.
The AutoMeter X Hoonigan gauge collaboration started with Head Hoonigan in Charge, Ken Block's 1965 Ford Mustang Hoonicorn RTR, made famous by the Gymkhana SEVEN installment of his viral video series. A set of bespoke gauges were created for the project , and we are now proud to announce their availability for your own tire slaying creations! Built upon proven AutoMeter Pro-Comp Ultra-Lite internals, these instruments are fitted with unique Hoonigan Industries designed cosmetics which include matte black, Hoonigan 'stamp' dials with stencil font, two color fluorescent red and matte black pointers, and satin silver 'Monster' bezels. The AutoMeter X Hoonigan instrument offering includes standard 2Ó gauges, 3 3/8Ó speedometer and tachometer, as well as a 5Ó in-dash tachometer.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial is easy on your night vision.
- Compatible with most 4, 6, and 8 cylinder engines (2 - 4 pulse per revolution ignition signals) with points, electronic, and most 12V high-performance racing ignitions.
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, well-suited with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- Gauge kit includes bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- AutoMeter’s race proven air-core electric tachometers provide quick and accurate readings with a needle so responsive it can go from 0 - full scale in 333 milliseconds
- SHIPPED WITH
Bulb & Socket
- Red 3214 & Green 3215
- Bracket Included
Does this tach have a provision for a shift light such as product 5330 or 5334? Thanks!Hi Jay, thank you for the question. There is no provision for a shift light on the Hoonigan In-Dash Tachometer, but you can use either the 5330 or 5334 with our 5312 RPM Switch: https://www.autometer.com/dpss-controller-level-1.html You can also use a standalone, independent light like our 5343: https://www.autometer.com/black-dpss-tube-level-1.htmlDate published: 2018-03-15
California Prop 65 Warning