You have no items in your shopping cart.
AutoMeter has brought together the most popular gauges into a simple kit. The kit includes a speedometer, water temperature, oil pressure, fuel level, and voltmeter. All senders included where applicable.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- Kit includes fuel level sender (240E/33F), oil pressure sender, water temperature sender, bulb and socket assemblies, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation.
- Speedometer features a traditional rolling drum odometer and a resetable tripmeter
- Speedometer accepts a 5/8" x 18 thread speedometer cable and is calibrated for 60 MPH at 1,000 cable RPM
- SHIPPED WITH
- Fuel Sender 3262 - Oil Sender 2242 - Water Sender 2258
- 3/8" NPT and 1/2" NPT adapter fittings
Bulb & Socket
- Red 3214 & Green 3215
- Brackets Included
My Speedometer is 5 miles slow @ 30-35, exactly on at 50 and 8 miles fast at 70-75. I got no manual with this custom car. Is there a way to calibrate?Thank you for the question. While our electronic speedometers are fully programmable and can be caibrated, our mechanical speedometers are a set 1:1 ratio or 1,000 RPM on the cable = 60 MPH on the speedometer. Any calibration would have to be done by changing the speedometer drive gear in the transmission.Date published: 2018-07-16
Is American Platinum as good of a gauge as the cobalt? I am looking for a reliable 5 gauge set with mech speedo. 3 1/8” or 3 3/8” & 2 1/16”HI Mitch, thank you so much for contacting us. The American Platinum gauges are an awesome setup and functionally won't be too much different than the Cobalts, which are a more premium line. The biggest different you'd see in real world operation is nighttime visibility, in which the Cobalts are going to be vastly superior. Either is a fine choice; it comes down to what best suits the character of your build and your budget. Hope this helps!Date published: 2018-05-29
California Prop 65 Warning