You have no items in your shopping cart.
AutoMeter has brought together the most popular gauges into a simple kit. The kit includes a speedometer, water temperature, oil pressure, fuel level, and voltmeter. All senders included where applicable.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- Kit includes fuel level sender (240E/33F), oil pressure sender, water temperature sender, 2-wire hall-effect speed sender that is compatible with GM/Chrysler applications (7/8" - 18THD), sending unit adapters (1/4", 3/8”, and 1/2" NPT adapters), bulb and socket assemblies, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation.
- AutoMeter’s race proven air-core electric instruments provide quick and accurate readings while keeping hazardous fluids outside of the vehicle
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, compatible with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- Speedometer has a simple push button, 2 mile drive calibration. No dip switches and can be reprogramed at any time to accommodate changes in gear ratio or wheel and tire combination.
- Speedometer is compatible with most two wire sine wave and three wire hall effect vehicle speed sensors.
- Speedometer features lit LCD odometer - capable of registering one-million miles with two resettable trip odometers
- SHIPPED WITH
- Fuel Sender 3262 - Oil Sender 2242 - Water Sender 2258 - VSS Sensor
- 3/8" NPT and 1/2" NPT adapter fittings
Bulb & Socket
- Red 3214 & Green 3215
- Brackets Included
I am in Germany. Can I get this or any of your gauge kit in Celsius and Kph ??Hi Bob, thank you so much for the question. While this kit isn't available in metric, we have a few options that feature a kilometer speedometer like 1302-M and 1421-M. However, these aren't available with gauges in Celsius. I would recommend looking through our Ultra-Lite series, which is similar to the American Platinum, but offers kilometer speedometers, as well as several metric gauge options. Here is a link to the section: https://www.autometer.com/gauges/ultra-lite.html#1&profile=products#SKZKhxbkFSHIXrXL.97 From here you can use the filter to find the instruments you're looking for.Date published: 2018-03-01
is this speedometer a gps speedometer ? will it sent a vss signal that will satisfy my ls3 ecm? do i need any other controll boxes or install kits to install this? the reason i ask is i have no cable or electronic connections to my off road tranaxle .Hi Mike, thank you so much for contacting us. The speedometer in this particular kit is a traditional electronic unit which is driven off of the included VSS (or a factory VSS were the vehicle is so equipped). You can however use out GPS Speedometer Module to make that speedometer GPS enabled: http://www.autometer.com/universal-gps-speedometer-interface-module.html A better option may be to check out the 1950 kit, which includes a GPS driven speedometer which requires no additional modules: http://www.autometer.com/5-pc-gauge-kit-3-3-8-2-1-16-gps-speedometer-american-platinum.html You will likely have some challenges with the vehicle's computer system though, as it is looking for a very specific sine wave signal calibrated to a certain pulse per mile. Neither the traditional electronic speedometer nor the GPS unit will be able to accommodate that. Most commonly this is cleared up through programming of the computer; I would recommend reaching out to the tuner you're using to get that factory computer to function. Hope this helps!Date published: 2017-12-12
California Prop 65 Warning