You have no items in your shopping cart.
FAQ ANSWER DETAIL
What Are These Colored Wires On My Tach For?
- Red = key on power supply
- Black = common chassis ground
- White = dash lighting power
- Yellow = used only on Internal Coil Magneto tachometers as the signal wire
- Twin Black = (looks like a lamp cord) is used on External Coil Magneto tachometers that use an inductive pick up (#5210)
- Green = tachometer signal for standard or electronic ignitions
- Gray = for tachometers that use a Hi/Lo shift light. When grounded, Lo shift light point is active. When ungrounded, Hi shift light point is active.
- Blue = used on Playback tachometers to start recording (see playback tachometer instructions)