You have no items in your shopping cart.
Due to the complexity of this product, this product ships in 4 weeks from the date of purchase.
AutoMeter recommends contacting our tech agents at (866)248-6357 prior to purchase for any questions or concerns regarding this product, installation, use, or accessories related to this product.
The AutoMeter Competition LCD Display is the next evolution of driver communication and data acquisition. Designed specifically for the harshest of environments, the carbon composite housing is IP65 sealed against water and dust intrusion and will easily withstand 20g of continuous vibration and 50g of shock. Our 7” LCD panel ensures easy visibility under all circumstances with a retina level pixel density, unmatched brightness and an optically bonded lens for extreme glare suppression. The display layout is fully configurable to your individual specifications. The system will accommodate four programmable data bus channels (2 CAN and 2 serial) in conjunction with a nearly limitless amount of discrete analog sensors and its integrated 3 Axis Accelerometer. Data collection can occur at up to 1 kHz and the internal memory allows for practically infinite recording time. User definable warnings take advantage of super bright, multicolor LEDs placed around the perimeter of the chassis to alert the driver to critical onscreen information.
- 7.0” TFT LCD panel, 1000 nit brightness for unmatched daytime and nighttime visibility with 800x480 resolution. Onboard photo sensor for automatic brightness control
- Dimensions - 8.3" Wide x 5.2" High x 1.4" Deep
- Carbon Composite Housing
- Single 37 way autosport (AS) wiring loom connector for ease of installation and removal
- 12 analog inputs for discrete sensors ideal for parameters not supported on the vehicle communication bus or ECU. Expansion modules available separately for additional input
- DataPro Designer PC Setup utility
- Fully user configurable from display via integrated 4 button interface for at track changes. Optional external switch set can be mounted within driver reach for easy access
- 16 configurable multi-color LED indicator lights can be programmed for a wide variety of alarm and shift / gear change indication functions
- Initial release supports 6 layers or screens selected from user- configurable templates (screens/instrument cluster designs/layouts), additional configurability supporting team selected graphics, parameter/instrument type and location, and size will be made available with future firmware and PC software releases
- Display features perfectly rendered virtual analog needles, value display bands, digital value indicators for vehicle parameters and configurable full color text warning messages
- Patented Predictive Lap Timing Display for Driver and Vehicle Development
- 4 pulse/digital or analog inputs (0-5V, Hz, or resistive)
- 8 analog inputs (0-5V)
- 5 external switches / control outputs
- Internal 3-axis accelerometer +/-6g
- Internal battery voltage
- GPS Mapping and Lap Timing
- 2 Configurable RS232 ports
- Configurable CAN BUS ports
- Ethernet port for PC comms:(config. & firmware upgrades)
- 1 USB port: data exchange, configuration,copy/upload, & firmware updates.
- 4 GB Onboard Datalogging Memory
- Record up to 128 channels
- Sample rates up to 500 Hz (Select inputs 1000 Hz)
- Includes powerful DataPro Analysis Software
- IP65 sealed
- Operating temperature range: 20ºF to 180ºF
- Humidity: 0-100% RH
- Continuous vibration up to 20g, Shock up to 50g
- Boot time / reset time to data screen: 2s
- Boot time for full graphic application: 8s
- Weight: 1.5lbs
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
Total Recording Channels
- Optically Bonded, Super Bright 7” Display Provides Unmatched Day and Night Time Visibility.
- 16 Integrated Multi-Color Configurable Indicator Lights for Pre-Programmed Warnings and Shift Points.
- Single High Density Motorsport Connector and Starter Harness
- Analog and Digital Combination Offers Optimized Precision for Both Accurate Values and Rate of Change.
- Surface Mounted and Remote Mounted Button Interface For Driver Input and Menu Navigation
- Optional Configurable Pro-Control Outputs
- Configurable CAN Input for PCM Connections, Up to 12 Discrete Sensor Inputs With Internal 3-axis Accelerometer and Voltage.
- IP65 Sealed For Protection Against Dust and Moisture.
- Continuous Vibration Up to 20g and Shock Up to 50g.
- Custom carbon composite injection molded housings with ultrasonic welded brass inserts and built-in heat sink.
- High quality graphics unmatched by any other aftermarket instrument panel.
- SHIPPED WITH
- WIRING INFORMATION
LCD Competition Dash is rated out of 5 by 3.Rated 5 out of 5 by Camaro69Dude from Perfect data acquisition The display is perfect and looks better than most other company's LCD performance dashes, data acquisition is easy to use.Date published: 2017-10-23Rated 5 out of 5 by Longhorn68 from Great dash with lots of features I bought this dash for my LS3 powered pro touring 68 Camaro. Looks fantastic and sets my car apart from all others.Date published: 2017-10-23Rated 5 out of 5 by Ramin from Great Product! I picked one up last month and I love the product!Date published: 2017-10-23
Building a street rod with Holley Dominator ECU. Will your digital dash communicate over the Dominator CANbus to display engine and chassis data?Thank you for your question. Yes, the Digital dash can be configured to work off a CAN signal.Date published: 2019-02-19
Can I connect oil pressure, water temp, fuel pressure, Volts and two (2) O2 sensors with out with extra expansion channel module?Hi Dave, thank you for the question. The 6021 LCD dash will measure up to 12 channels. No expansion will be needed until you exceed that number.Date published: 2019-01-16
Ho i have a 5.7 ls1 retro fitted to an older car using the gm pcm. What is the easist way to use this product in this car?, Change the ecu? If so which one do you recommendThank you for your question. We would recommend you change the ECU to any ECU that has a CAN output. If you have any additional questions, you can contact our support team at 815.895.8141 or via https://www.autometer.com/contactsDate published: 2018-12-11
Can the dash work with a 2012 ram 3500? If not what could it need to work Thank you for your question. The dash is not vehicle specific and could certainly work depending on the reading you wanted. I recommend calling our tech support team to figure out exactly what you will need to make it work. You can call them at 866.248.6357Date published: 2018-11-05
Can this unit be used on 2009 6.6 lmm duramax with alison 1000. ThanksThank you for your question. The 6021 LCD dash is not going to be compatible with OEM CAN bus systems, however, it can be used with auxiliary sensors. For further questions regarding your application or specific parameters, please contact our tech support team here: https://www.autometer.com/contactsDate published: 2018-10-04
A few questions above state that this dash isnt good for obdii communication, but more modern GM vehicles actually have GMLAN CAN Bus data being transmitted. I would like a better understanding on if this dash will work on a GMLAN Can bus network.Thank you for the question. The 6021 LCD dash will work on several aftermarket ECUs with a CAN output, but is not compatible with any OEM CAN protocol.Date published: 2018-08-20
Have you added an odometer feature yet? My company is in the process of developing an American made supercar and would like to implement your dash in the car. Thank you for the question. At this time there is no odometer functionality built into the 6021 LCD. Long term, this is something we'd like to add and plan to add, but I would not want to make any guarantees at this time. If you're interested in using this in an OEM application and the odometer was one of the main functions preventing that, it would certainly be worthwhile sending us an email that we can forward to our OEM Sales and Engineering Team: https://www.autometer.com/contactsDate published: 2018-08-13
Will this work with a chevy erod package. As in a ob2?Thank you so much for contacting us. While we can very easily adapt to the CAN outputs from most every aftermarket EFI system, the OE style system in the eRod package is not nearly powerful enough to interface with our dash. This holds true for any OBDII system, which lack the speed and bandwidth to really be useful as a professional data solution. There's also very limited channel data that is even broadcast on the OBDII bus, further limiting it even were the signal adequate. Sorry for the bad news.Date published: 2018-08-02
California Prop 65 Warning