You have no items in your shopping cart.
Perfect for data logging, engine management systems or racing applications where a gauge is not desired, the AutoMeter in-line wideband module provides the benefits of the AutoMeter wideband gauge without the need for a physical gauge in the vehicle. The in-line wideband module is weatherproof and can be mounted anywhere in or outside the vehicle. The system features a Bosch 4.9 LSU sensor with an accuracy of .1 AFR, making it the fastest and most accurate in-line wideband available. Quick and easy installation and use for applications that do not require a display gauge.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- The new AutoMeter In-Line Wideband Controller Kit provides wideband readings to AutoMeter DashControl, aftermarket engine management (EMS), data acquisition systems, or engine dynamometers.
- Ideal AFR monitoring for fuel injected, carbureted applications
- No PC connection required for monitoring
- Bosch 4.9 LSU wideband sensor provides the absolute fastest readings and reliability
- Compatible with nearly all fuel types; gasoline, E85/ethanol, methanol, LPG (propane), and CNG
- Analog 0-5v output for use with data loggers or nearly any aftermarket engine management system
- CAN output for connection to AutoMeter data acquisition systems without taking up valuable analog channel inputs
- Simulated 0-1v narrowband O2 sensor output
- USB output to PC for easy configuration
- SHIPPED WITH
- 2x Cable Ties
California Prop 65 Warning